Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool Floor Cleaner advice please

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool Floor Cleaner advice please

18*52" Intex with SandFilter and Salt setup. Also a Hayward standard skimmer. Looking for something that will keep the floor clean. I see the Sharkvacs but $550 is double what I prefer to spend. I do like the contained filtration and ease of use. Any recommendations from the veterans? Thanks

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    Fletcher, OK

Re: Pool Floor Cleaner advice please

everyone is loving the new intex cleaner and I love "the poolcleaner" but both will need to use the skimmer adapter or a dedicated suction side port
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

3. Back To Top    #3
    Northern California

Re: Pool Floor Cleaner advice please

When we had our Intex pool (12 by 20), we used the Hayward Wanda the Whale. She did a great job cleaning the pool. It runs around $120. She was easy to use and the floor was always clean. We have an inground pool now, but I miss her!
    Northern California Inground pool 20' by 40'
    Diamond Brite Quartz Medium Grey Plaster - Islands Sapphire Breeze Tile Border
    Jules Bright Cobalt Blue Blend Tile Bench fountain sheer waterfall descent
    Pentair Intelliflo Variable Speed Pump - Pentair CLean & CLear PLus Cartridge Filter - Kreepy Krauly Legend - mTF-100 Test Kit - Swimmers: Twins (Boy/Girl) 14 yrs old