Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: No idea what to do?

1. Back To Top    #1

No idea what to do?

Hi I'm Bryan this is my first post! Well we got rid of our pool to get my wife's sisters pool which is like 6 " deeper! It's a legacy and I think it's 14x24. It's pretty old and the top of the vinyl is pretty died out! Well we put it up and filled it up then noticed a tear in one of the corners! So I was thinking about using some brass grommets about two inches away from the tear on both sides and try to pull it together to take the load of the seam area! We also ordered some vinyl treatment stuff to help stop it from drying out! If anyone has a better idea they could throw at me that would b great!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: No idea what to do?

Welcome to TFP!

I haven't experienced that but it sounds like a pretty good plan. Good luck!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

Welcome Bryan. I don't ever think I've seen a Legacy soft sided pool. Can you post more pics?! We'd love to see it!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

4. Back To Top    #4