Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Indiana Pool Finished and Updated Pics

1. Back To Top    #1

Indiana Pool Finished and Updated Pics

We installed our Pool in the fall of 2007. It has been the best decision we have made and the time we spend outside in the summer with the kids and our friends has grown through the years. I thought it would be interesting to show a little bit of the transformation of our backyard from 2007 to 2016. We made some rather significant changes in the past couple of years. Here are some pics.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

And for the "changes' we have made recently:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Can't forget to show the picture of the TFP pool!!

[IMG][/IMG]
    18'x38' IG Vinyl Lined, 29,000 Gallon, Goldline controls, SWCG, Coverstar Auto Cover.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Indiana Pool Finished and Updated Pics

THAT is the place to hang-out. Very nice oasis you have there. Nice work!
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

veryyyyyyyy sweet set up...amazing!!!!! love all the room you guys have..
    24x16 doughboy Summerville..22" Waterway "sand" 1.5 HP 2sp motor..Misty Falls liner, and wedding cake stairs..

4. Back To Top    #4

Where are you located? Can you add it to your profile? Also send me your address so I can come relax! Your pool is gorgeous! Enjoy!!!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

5. Back To Top    #5

Gorgeous!! I'll bet your dog lays in the shade in the middle where he can't miss a thing, and thinks it was all built for him Love the entrance to your place.
    12k IG salt; glass beads in plaster; K-2006C, K-1766, CCL, and Aussie 4in1 (HTH); Pentair Eco800 1.2HP VS; Zodiac SWC 1.3 lb/day (25 g/hr); 25" filter recycled glass; OKU solar panels; 1/2 HP solar pump; Rebel (Warrior) pool cleaner; FlowViz; prior pool AG 10k | Read Before Posting to get the best possible advice | ... and this helped me a lot!: TFPC for Beginners

6. Back To Top    #6

Well, I guess we all know where to hang out when in Indiana!!! Very Nice!!!
    BNilsen2693 -- 30K Gallon In-ground , Pebble Tec, 55' at the longest, 24' at the widest, 8' at the deepest, Pentair FNSP60 DE Filter, Polaris Sweeper running off a booster pump. TF-100 Test Kit.

7. Back To Top    #7

TFP Guide

Truly beautiful!!!
    where in Indiana are you? I'm from the Calumet Region (Highland).
    Denise-TFP Guide
    IG 13.6x30 gunite, Radiant Fusion Topaz, 3.6/5.6/4, 14100 gal, 2 skimmer, 4 Hayward LED lights (pool & spa), Hayward Echostar VSP, 2 future fire bowls, raised beam wall w/ scuppers,7x7 raised spa, DE Progrid70, SWG Hayward Goldline, OmniLogic, Hayward 400K BTU heater, stamped colored deck, Dolphin Discovery robotic cleaner, TF100 test kit, Newbie in Bixby Oklahoma

8. Back To Top    #8

Thanks!! I am from the Fort Wayne area. Grew up in Decatur and moved to Wabash some 25 years ago. I call Wabash home.
    18'x38' IG Vinyl Lined, 29,000 Gallon, Goldline controls, SWCG, Coverstar Auto Cover.

9. Back To Top    #9

TFP Guide

We moved from the Region (hubby's from Hammond) to the Tulsa area in 1990. Kids were 2 & 4. We have a few relatives left back there but mostly we miss the pizza and Italian Beef
    Denise-TFP Guide
    IG 13.6x30 gunite, Radiant Fusion Topaz, 3.6/5.6/4, 14100 gal, 2 skimmer, 4 Hayward LED lights (pool & spa), Hayward Echostar VSP, 2 future fire bowls, raised beam wall w/ scuppers,7x7 raised spa, DE Progrid70, SWG Hayward Goldline, OmniLogic, Hayward 400K BTU heater, stamped colored deck, Dolphin Discovery robotic cleaner, TF100 test kit, Newbie in Bixby Oklahoma

10. Back To Top    #10

The walk ways you have are awsome

11. Back To Top    #11

Beautiful Pool ,we are looking at a rectangle too . the color liner is another story . cant decide ,love the turquoise color of yours . We used to live in fort wayne !! we loved it there ,such a nice place to raise a family and we loved our neighborhood , Arlington Park .

12. Back To Top    #12

That is epic goodness!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

13. Back To Top    #13

Love the pool and the fire pit, but those outdoor vaulted ceiling structures are my fav. Beautiful!

14. Back To Top    #14

Wow! So relaxing. I love the stamped concrete!!
    COMPLETED BUILD THREAD - 15'x29' rectangular offset shotcrete pool; 14,100 gal; 5'x7' raised spa with 400k btu fire feature; 7' spillover; 25' leuder stone raised bond wall w/waterfall; Pentair SWG; Pentair VS (pool); Pentair 3/4hp feature pump; 1hp spa blower; Pentair Cartridge filter; Pentair “Easy Touch 8” wireless; Dolphin Oasis Z5 robot; Solar Hydronics iSwim solar panels; Mansard Screen Enclosure; walnut travertine deck; 1 very happy kiddo.

15. Back To Top    #15

Thanks for all the comments....we truly love our backyard!!

16. Back To Top    #16

TFP Guide

I'm not sure how I missed this one from the summer. But it does provide for good winter day dreaming. It's like the twin of our pool in vinyl but with a super awesome covered outdoor space!!! I love that, especially how the central pass-through with the gables works. I can't think of how to say how much I like that aspect of your project. A few more months to go...
    18'x38' Rectangle (3'-8 1/2' deep w/ diving board) - 27K gal. w/ gray plaster
    Hayward equipment (cartridge filter, 2-speed pump, SWCG, automation) View Our Build
    Coverstar automatic pool cover | StoneMakers concrete retaining wall and decking
    Spring 2013 Build | Dolphin Active 20 robot cleaner | Support TFP!

17. Back To Top    #17

Great looking setup and evolution over the years. It looks like you had the same approach that we did, which was to have a nice, basic pool with the upgrades to the surrounding finishes.
    18x36 Vinyl, sports depth, 8' Roman steps at each end. Hayward 1.5hp 2speed pump, catridge filter, 2 skimmers, no main drain, 3 SR Smith Treo LED lights

18. Back To Top    #18

Sooooo jealous! Beautiful
    Montgomery, AL
    27000 16 x 36 IG, Vinyl, Grecian, Hayward Sand filter, 1 HP Pentair whisperflo motor, Aqua Genie filter not by choice, no extra jets, Dolphin s300i robotic cleaner,Taylor K 2006 test kit, speed-stir which I couldn't live without!

19. Back To Top    #19

Beautiful !!! Looks like something straight out of my homeland... Texas

20. Back To Top    #20

Wow, amazing backyard! Love the fire pit and walkways. Great vision!
    Embassy 18 x 52 Elite Sea AG, Latham Brighton Bay Liner, Doughboy Skimmer, Black Diamond Filter 1.5hp, Polaris 65 Automatic Pool Cleaner - "Dory", TF100 test kit
    2001 Hotsprings Landmark Hot Tub
    Pool Thread: New pool build
    Backyard: Our backyard paradise is almost complete!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast