Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hello from Oklahoma!

1. Back To Top    #1

Hello from Oklahoma!

I just recently bought a 14'42" Extra Strength Steel Frame Elite Pool for my kids, this is basically my first time to buy one. We live right on the red river so I'm a little scared of how hard it's going to be to keep clean. But I'm a single mother of 3 and definitely going with the BBB! I'm so grateful I'll found this! Any help would be deeply appreciated, we will be putting it up tomorrow.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hello from Oklahoma!

Hello and welcome to TFP! You are in a great place to be. One thing for sure .... make certain to have the "proper" test kit and test the water on your own. You'll see why shortly. Also, please take the time to read/save the vital links below to your own desktop or favorite. You will refer to them often. Great to have you with us.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Hello from Oklahoma!

Welcome to TFP!
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.