just sayin ...

I'll be looking at my pool from a similar view here shortly. Have to take advantage of these 90 degree days. They don't visit often around here. I could do without the humidity though... When that dew point hits 70 it's sticky! Guess that means I just have to jump in the pool.

:snorkle:

pooldv,

That can't be your pool as you have a SWG. And, as we all know, a SWG and flagstone can't be used together in the same pool without catastrophic failure.. It has to be true.. I read it on the internet.. :stirpot:

Jim R,

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks, I did build all of that. I built those walls in 2008 or so. They stayed put so I guess I did alright. Took almost a whole summer. About 24 tons if recall correctly. Worst part was no pool to jump in back then.

Thanks, I did build all of that. I built those walls in 2008 or so. They stayed put so I guess I did alright. Took almost a whole summer. About 24 tons if recall correctly. Worst part was no pool to jump in back then.

More
CAM00010.jpg
CAM00011.jpg

Better leave those dang bugs at HOME in your pool! Or drop them off at Woody's on your way by. :-D Grab some margaritas while you're there. :cheers:

Bugs are horrible! I gave up on enjoying the pool today. I did clean it, got out and there are 20 more on top of the water!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.