Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just sayin ...

1. Back To Top    #1

just sayin ...

My pool looks like this
    CAM00009.jpg

My adult beverage is full and my tablet has wifi for TFP! Of course, it is an android!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: just sayin ...

I'll be looking at my pool from a similar view here shortly. Have to take advantage of these 90 degree days. They don't visit often around here. I could do without the humidity though... When that dew point hits 70 it's sticky! Guess that means I just have to jump in the pool.

Joel - TFP Moderator - Minnesota - **Become a TFP Supporter!** Helpful Links: ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry - SLAM Procedure - Chlorine/CYA Chart
    40x20 Pool: 32K Gallons * Vinyl * Bleach Chlorination * Hayward S270T Sand Filter * Pentair SuperFlo 1 HP * Teledyne/Laars Heater * AquaVac Tigershark * TF-100 w/ SpeedStir
    Isolated Spa - 345 Gallons

3. Back To Top    #3

pooldv,

That can't be your pool as you have a SWG. And, as we all know, a SWG and flagstone can't be used together in the same pool without catastrophic failure.. It has to be true.. I read it on the internet..

Jim R,
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP520 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2, added small 3 person Calder Spa.

4. Back To Top    #4

When it's perfect like that... and all the work is done... don't you get an itch to tinker with something?
    12k IG salt; glass beads in plaster; K-2006C, K-1766, CCL, and Aussie 4in1 (HTH); Pentair Eco800 1.2HP VS; Zodiac SWC 1.3 lb/day (25 g/hr); 25" filter recycled glass; OKU solar panels; 1/2 HP solar pump; Rebel (Warrior) pool cleaner; FlowViz; prior pool AG 10k | Read Before Posting to get the best possible advice | ... and this helped me a lot!: TFPC for Beginners

5. Back To Top    #5

In the Industry

don't you get an itch to tinker with something?
    Absolutely! If it ain't broke, keep fixin' it until it is!
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

6. Back To Top    #6

Haha. Same here. Pool is holding FC and it is cold, covered and not aerating right now.
    I test. I itch. LOL.
    Pool installed 8/2015. 30' round Radiant pool. 21,000 gallons. 200# sand. Hayward Vari flow XL valve. 1.5hp Hayward Power-Flo Matrix running 10 hours/day in two periods. TF100 with speed stir. Sun all day, south side of house
    Order test kit TF-100 w/ Speed Stir and then Poolmath Calculator --- RECOMMENDED LEVELS --- POOL SCHOOL --- Algae? --- Chlorine/CYA CHART.

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by needsajet View Post
    When it's perfect like that... and all the work is done... don't you get an itch to tinker with something?
    HA, I can get on TFP and tinker with other people's pools!
    TFP Moderator
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

8. Back To Top    #8

I'm coming over to wreck your pool!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

9. Back To Top    #9

That must be a new strain of dark blue algae and I'm certain there is ammonia involved. Better get right on that...............
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

10. Back To Top    #10

Better leave those dang bugs at HOME in your pool! Or drop them off at Woody's on your way by. Grab some margaritas while you're there.
    TFP Moderator

11. Back To Top    #11

Frozen concoctions are definitely on the menu today.

Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

12. Back To Top    #12

Those rock walls make it look NICE! Did you place them yourself?
    30,000 gal free-form IG w/ spa, PebbleSheen Blue Surf, Pentair cartridge filter, Pentair 3 HP Intelliflo, extra pump that is way over-sized for weeping moss rocks, Dolphin Oasis Z5, municipal water, all built Jan-Feb 2016. TF-100, SpeedStir, Liquidator 3/8", borates. My build thread http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...-in-Cypress-TX

13. Back To Top    #13

Thanks, I did build all of that. I built those walls in 2008 or so. They stayed put so I guess I did alright. Took almost a whole summer. About 24 tons if recall correctly. Worst part was no pool to jump in back then.
    TFP Moderator

14. Back To Top    #14

TFP Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    I'm coming over to wreck your pool!
    Pick me up on your way there, I'll help!!
    26' X 52" Intex Ultra Frame. Intex Sand Filter
    26' X 52 Intex Ultra Frame Install
    You can lead a horse to (clear) water, but you can't force him to swim in it!

15. Back To Top    #15

Thanks, I did build all of that. I built those walls in 2008 or so. They stayed put so I guess I did alright. Took almost a whole summer. About 24 tons if recall correctly. Worst part was no pool to jump in back then.

More
    CAM00010.jpg
    CAM00011.jpg
    TFP Moderator

16. Back To Top    #16

Quote Originally Posted by pooldv View Post
    Better leave those dang bugs at HOME in your pool! Or drop them off at Woody's on your way by. Grab some margaritas while you're there.
    Bugs are horrible! I gave up on enjoying the pool today. I did clean it, got out and there are 20 more on top of the water!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

17. Back To Top    #17

Suck it up!

18. Back To Top    #18

Reminds me of the Tennessee mountains. These days, just thinking about one ton makes my back hurt. You did good man.
    30,000 gal free-form IG w/ spa, PebbleSheen Blue Surf, Pentair cartridge filter, Pentair 3 HP Intelliflo, extra pump that is way over-sized for weeping moss rocks, Dolphin Oasis Z5, municipal water, all built Jan-Feb 2016. TF-100, SpeedStir, Liquidator 3/8", borates. My build thread http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...-in-Cypress-TX

19. Back To Top    #19

Yeh the walls are well done and standing up well! Great resort you have there
    12k IG salt; glass beads in plaster; K-2006C, K-1766, CCL, and Aussie 4in1 (HTH); Pentair Eco800 1.2HP VS; Zodiac SWC 1.3 lb/day (25 g/hr); 25" filter recycled glass; OKU solar panels; 1/2 HP solar pump; Rebel (Warrior) pool cleaner; FlowViz; prior pool AG 10k | Read Before Posting to get the best possible advice | ... and this helped me a lot!: TFPC for Beginners

20. Back To Top    #20

Thanks, mate!
    TFP Moderator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast