Clearwater Zodiac LM2-24 SWG unit problems with output control button

Inground pool - 50 m3-Clearwater Zodiac LM2-24 SWG unit-Zodiac Ph Perfect-France/Dordogne

I am having issues with my Clearwater Zodiac LM2-24 SWG unit. The output control button to increase the salt production does not seem to work. When this button is pressed, the LED's on the panel should go up one by one. When pressed once, the led's go up to 4, one press more 5 Led's are green. Super chlorinate led is OK.
So I can't control the output to 2 or 3 Led's.
Reset didn't help.

Inground pool - 50 m3-Clearwater Zodiac LM2-24 SWG unit-Zodiac Ph Perfect-France/Dordogne

I am having issues with my Clearwater Zodiac LM2-24 SWG unit. The output control button to increase the salt production does not seem to work. When this button is pressed, the LED's on the panel should go up one by one. When pressed once, the led's go up to 4, one press more 5 Led's are green. Super chlorinate led is OK.
So I can't control the output to 2 or 3 Led's.
Reset didn't help.

Did you end up getting an answer to this? Mine does the exact same thing at times. Reset button doesn't do anything. Superchlorinate works. Turning on and off doesn't work either. I tested my water though and all my levels are good. Chlorine is right where it needs to be. The last time it happened it just seemed to start working after a bit. I'm wondering, does it do this during some kind of self-cleaning mode or something?

Did you end up getting an answer to this? Mine does the exact same thing at times. Reset button doesn't do anything. Superchlorinate works. Turning on and off doesn't work either. I tested my water though and all my levels are good. Chlorine is right where it needs to be. The last time it happened it just seemed to start working after a bit. I'm wondering, does it do this during some kind of self-cleaning mode or something?

No answer. I presume it's just a defect in the LED unit. By pressing several times, as you normally do to increase the activity, the light becomes brighter. And, in a situation with low salt, the light:" low salt" goes on after pressing 3 times and becomes brighter after pressing 4 times. So the system is ok and te levels are also ok (after adding salt). You just have to count the pressure times to reach the desired level. I HOPE this is the solution........thank you for your reply.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.