Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pump for a 12x30 frame pool

1. Back To Top    #1

Nichols New York

Pump for a 12x30 frame pool

I'm hating the filter pump that came with our Summer escape 12x30 metal frame pool. Can anyone recommend a pump system that I could replace it with?

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    Fletcher, OK

Re: Pump for a 12x30 frame pool

Welcome to TFP

Those aquarium pumps that come with that pool are garbage, I can not believe they get away with selling those...

I would recommend going to an intex system instead, they are great compared, you will need to order a few things below... I would also get a saltwater system (SWG) as they are very easy to use and also make its own chlorine

here is a SWG system : Intex 120V Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump Garden

the 2800 gallon non salt system, you will need to add bleach daily with this system : Intex 120V Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump Garden

whatever pump you go with you will need these to convert over : New Model Set of 2 Intex Large Pool Plunger Valve Assemblies : Swimming Pool Pump Accessories : Patio, Lawn Garden : Large Intex Pool Strainer Assembly : Swimming Pool Maintenance Kits : Patio, Lawn Garden : Intex 1.5 in. Large Pool Inlet Nozzle Assembly : Toys And Games : Patio, Lawn Garden

I hope this helps

Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **