Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need Replacement Salt Cell for Clevachlor RP30

1. Back To Top    #1

Need Replacement Salt Cell for Clevachlor RP30

Looking to replace my Clevorchlor RP30 salt cell (just the cell NOT the entire system). Can anybody tell me where I can find a replacement? I believe I have the original cell that came with the pool when it was installed about 7 or 8 years ago. I understand that Clevachlor is no longer in business. I've seen a few generic ones online for under $500, but I've also read all of the horrific reviews from people who have had issues with both the cells themselves, as well as the people selling them. I'd really rather not incur the added expense and labor of replacing the whole system. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Need Replacement Salt Cell for Clevachlor RP30

Welcome to TFP!!!

Given I have never heard of the Clevachlor, am I to guess you are in England?

Please add your location (City, State or City, Country) to your profile and pool details to your signature as described HERE as it will help us help you.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Sorry, I am located in Southern California (Winchester). Signature/Pool Specs below.
    19,000 Gal, In-Ground, Plaster w/Faux Rock Boarder, Kidney Shaped w/Spa Attached, Clevorchlor RP30HD SWG w/Clevorchlor RP30 Salt Cell, Sta-Rite System3 Filtration & Heater, Zodiac MX-8 Elite Cleaner

4. Back To Top    #4

I found a few posts searching the forum about your SWG, but seems that the typical solution is to replace the entire thing with a new system since the cells are hard to find and expensive.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

5. Back To Top    #5

OK, thanks.
    19,000 Gal, In-Ground, Plaster w/Faux Rock Boarder, Kidney Shaped w/Spa Attached, Clevorchlor RP30HD SWG w/Clevorchlor RP30 Salt Cell, Sta-Rite System3 Filtration & Heater, Zodiac MX-8 Elite Cleaner