trouble finding eyeball and fitting

I have a pool at least 10 years old above ground 13.5k gallon. With a single return. Well the return fitting that screws on the inside of the pool in the water broke last year. It is around 2" wide. I can't seem to find eyeballs or fittings to fit - everything seems to be 1.5 in. what is up with that? I tried a fitting that screws into the return - came with THE CIRCULATOR but it seems to be too short - it is only 1 1/4 in long and the threads that go into the return are 5/8 inch long with 7 threads (it does screw into the return) but when I try to attach a 1.5 in eyeball and fitting, it blows it out - into the water. :ncool:.

So is there such a thing as a 2 inch fitting with eyeball? Or a return insert that would be longer or more threads on the end for the eyeball / fitting and internal part?

HELP!:confused:

Any help you provide is appreciated

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

Can you post up some pictures of what you are dealing with?

I am no help, but inyopools.com seems to have helped people in the past find older/rare parts.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.