Need help just started BBB method

Together they can create a toxic chlorine gas. They need to be stored away from each other also as the caps are vented.

Also, keep MA away from any metal objects as the acid fumes will cause rusting and even worse problems. See "storage of MA" for more info.

Back to the thread. Post any further questions/comments in a new thread, please.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
You are a posting maniac! Slow down. Hahaha!

Okay, you need to brush like crazy to dissolve that stuff and get it off the floor of the pool. If the water is pretty balanced, (I forget), you can get on the pool and attack it that way too.

Don't try to "get it off the bottom". That would just be too difficult. Just agitate it until it dissolves and you can no longer see granules or even peyote powder.

- - - Updated - - -

Peyote powder? Geez, Marian! Check your posts before clicking send. Hahaha! I meant WHITE powder. (No other drug reference intended!!!)

Here are my digits from this morning looks like I'm on the right track
FC 4
TC 1.5
CC 3.5
PH 7.5
Base demand 3 drops
TA 3 drops = 30
CH 5 drops = 50
CYA =50
Pool math says add
Borax
Baking soda
Calcium Chloride

Here's my pool math
8d84288f183c9feec3c343534f5a823f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The reasons I am asking are
1) you do not need more calcium in your vinyl pool
2) your CC level is very high which means that you are fighting algae (even if you can't see it)
a) because of this, you need to slam your pool
b) before slamming you need to LOWER pH to 7.2, not raise it.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.