Need help just started BBB method

When your pH gets down to 7.8, you can swim.

Ph this morning was at 7.8 and chlorine was high added bleach yesterday evening after getting home to 7.8 ph and no visible FC reading should I leave the floater with tablets in? And keep adding a quart a night of bleach ? Curious what reading will be when I get home today pool is in full sun most of the day from prob 8-5 or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Ok so just tested with new 2006 kit
CYA =filled to top could still see dot guessing 0 [emoji17]

FC=0
TC=0
BR=0
PH=8.0
Basically ****

Ugggh where do I start I have a gal of bleach on deck haven't added any today yet I get full sun most of the day and I think I lose a lot then it then again I apparently have no CYA which I need to fix right what do I need for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just reread this thread. We never did a PoolMath tutorial. It will help tell you what you need to add. Here is the link: Pool School - PoolMath

We would rather you try to figure it out on your own so that you learn. We will be happy to check your numbers for you after you try it on your own.

Do one variable at a time. Start with a CYA goal of 30. Then do your pH, then FC.

Do you have CYA and muriatic acid (MA) on hand?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.