Diamond Brite Photos Please!

Apr 21, 2016
Lumberton, TX
I am desperate to see pictures of pools with diamond brite plaster. Please please please upload some pics of your pool with diamond brite and let me know the name of the color. Having the hardest time selecting my color. Diamond Brite is the product I will be going with.

(P.S. - I've looked at SGM's website a-bazillion times already!)

6fbd2a490d65bc2b039b96fa6e4c3a1e.jpg

To give you an idea, this is cobalt blue, it's midnight blue and onyx
You can see more pictures on my thread. This is in full sun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I absolutely love it! All the pics show you have a gorgeous pool. Do you find the darker color to be hot? So many people have warned me against darker colors as: being hot, hard to see snakes, worse at streaking/mottling. Any concerns?

There's been a lot of discussion here about all that, personally I like hot water hahah last Sunday was the highest since completion and it reached 90 on Sunday, I love it! Today it's back down at 82 from rain water and I won't go in, my husband makes fun of me all the time. I haven't had the pool a full summer yet and I only get full sun for about 4 hours each day so we'll see what it's like in August :)
As fas as striking and mottling I did not have any issues with my plaster, the crew was amazing at their job and I was obsessed with brushing this pool sometimes three times a day for two months, I know that's crazy but maybe what really made the difference was the quality of the work.

I really was set on a darker finish but did not like super blue or midnight blue DB. Try to go see those in person too if you can. Other then that the other DB colors are very basic and will give you that light blue color water.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.