Need Help - Unibead Liner

cubbienate

Gold Supporter
May 3, 2016
Hampshire, IL
Hello all!

Great day today the pool is up and filling. Our liner has a few wrinkles in the bottom right now. Do we need to smooth all of those out or will it spread as the pool fills? We are at 510 gallons right now so I wanted to check before we fill all night. Thank you in advance!!:confused::confused:

Not sure if this is the same situation as you would find yourself in with an Intex, but if it is, you should definitely get the creases out when there are only a few inches of water in the pool.

That's kinda was I was thinking.... I stopped filling for the night it was a bit too cold to screw around out there tonight. Back at it tomorrow I guess. Thanks for the reply!

The creases will not smooth on their own. You need to pull the wrinkles out or they will stay there. It's not a terrible problem but they can be unsightly and collect dirt.

Don't add anymore water til you get them out. Need anything else, just ask.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.