Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Trouble in indiana

1. Back To Top    #1

Trouble in indiana

Having trouble with a new pool filter. Cleaned on waste, put the filter back to filtering position and waste will not shut off and go back to just filter position. Checked valve , removed screws check seals and spring looks ok. Put back together and still same problem help.
    Trouble in Indiana - having trouble with pool filter valve. Will not go back to filtering position and shut off waste. I have remove screws on top and checked valve. This is a brand new filter. I put the filter on waste to clean the pool and it will not go back to filter position. I comes out the waste in filter position. Nothing looked broken and seals looked in tack. Cant figure out what is wrong. Need HELP PLEASE.

2. Back To Top    #2
    San Dimas, CA (LA County)

Re: Trouble in indiana

Use the search box for Spider Gasket.

For that matter, there are even youtube videos showing how to replace them.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!