Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Recommended Online Retailers in Canada?

1. Back To Top    #1

Recommended Online Retailers in Canada?

Hi,

Great site! Wondering if the group has any recommendations for online pool equipment retailers in Canada as really don't want to mess with duty or international shipping or waiting to ship it to one of the friends in the US.

Thanks!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Recommended Online Retailers in Canada?

Surprised you haven't received a reply from one of your neighbors up there. Hopefully this bump will give your thread a little more visibility.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

A buddy of mine uses Pool Supplies Canada - Above Ground Pools and Inground Swimming Pools but I have no personal experience. He says the prices are very competitive, but he is in PEI, so....

68,000litre, IG vinyl, LorentzPS 600 Solar Pump & 1/2 HP Tristar, Sandfilter, Aquarite T-15 SWG
    20000 gallon, IG, SWG, Sand Filter, Hayward 1/2HP + Lorentz direct solsr PV pump

4. Back To Top    #4

[QUOTE=tlevy;1055681]A buddy of mine uses Pool Supplies Canada - Above Ground Pools and Inground Swimming Pools but I have no personal experience. He says the prices are very competitive, but he is in PEI, so....

Thanks for the tip - I will look into it .