Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Replacement Dolphin M5 remote

1. Back To Top    #1

Replacement Dolphin M5 remote

Hi
    Where is the best place to buy a replacement remote for the M5 ??
    My original remote works but the place in the outside plastic case where the screws hold the two halves together have all cracked off. Anybody have a broken remote to sell for the case ??

Thanks

33,000 Vinyl Liner IG Pool, Hayward Sand Filter,Hayward Superflo Pump,Auto Pilot Dig 220 w/RC-52 cell, Polaris 9300xi cleaner. 4 wheel Pressure PoolCleaner.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Replacement Dolphin M5 remote

Marina Pool & Spa in Denver is a Maytronics repair center and I have had good luck getting parts from them. Call and ask for parts and they are easy to talk to and will help. I have made severl purchases there.
    TFP Moderator 39 X 18 23,000(ish) freeform gunite; built 2007ish; Pentair Triton II TR100 600lb Sand filter; 2 HP Pentair pump with 2.2 HP AO Smith single speed motor; 2 skimmers, 1 main drain, 4 returns w/waterfall, Stenner 45MHP2 3GPD running@ 60% - 15 gal Tank; heated by the sun CYA 200+ when I started - 50 now. Dolphin Supreme M5 Pool Cleaner. Hot Springs SX Spa, 285 gallon

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks.
    Is it difficult pairing the remote to the power supply ??

33,000 Vinyl Liner IG Pool, Hayward Sand Filter,Hayward Superflo Pump,Auto Pilot Dig 220 w/RC-52 cell, Polaris 9300xi cleaner. 4 wheel Pressure PoolCleaner.

4. Back To Top    #4

I just picked one up on Ebay for $69.95 shipped !