Anyone who has caught a whiff (or whiffs) of Muriatic fumes sometime in the past care to update on any long-term effects you may have had from it? I made a mistake Sunday night... I poured my 29% acid using a measuring cup that I usually use for chlorine (double whoops), and just didn't turn away or hold my breath when I heard a sizzle. So I got a pretty good whiff, immediately noticed a really nasty salty taste and instinctively exited the area. I have asthma anyway, and possibly am developing a little cold. But in the last day I'm noticing some lung tightening and a scratchy throat.
Don't worry, I promise I'm not using this forum as a substitute for seeing a doctor!