Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pentair part name?

1. Back To Top    #1

Pentair part name?

I saw a Pentair part on YouTube. It holds the vacuum hose in the skimmer hole so it doesn't pop out when the pump turns off.
    Does anyone know the part name or number?
    Thanks
    35,000 Gal. - 40x20x8 - Plaster - SWG Pentair IC 60 - Barracuda G3 Vacuum - Hayward c1750 Cartridge Filter - Blue Torrent VS 1.5hp pump - Pool is 45 years old.

"I'd build a deck over my pool if I didn't have a SWG"

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pentair part name?

If you could link the youtube video, that would help.
    Joel - TFP Moderator - Minnesota - **Become a TFP Supporter!** Helpful Links: ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry - SLAM Procedure - Chlorine/CYA Chart
    40x20 Pool: 32K Gallons * Vinyl * Bleach Chlorination * Hayward S270T Sand Filter * Pentair SuperFlo 1 HP * Teledyne/Laars Heater * AquaVac Tigershark * TF-100 w/ SpeedStir
    Isolated Spa - 345 Gallons

3. Back To Top    #3

This part that would likely screw into the bottom hole of your skimmer and allow you to attach the hose to the barbed end of the fitting might work?

Hayward Qk Disconnect-1 1/2mip Wg (sp1493) - INYOPools.com
    Joel - TFP Moderator - Minnesota - **Become a TFP Supporter!** Helpful Links: ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry - SLAM Procedure - Chlorine/CYA Chart
    40x20 Pool: 32K Gallons * Vinyl * Bleach Chlorination * Hayward S270T Sand Filter * Pentair SuperFlo 1 HP * Teledyne/Laars Heater * AquaVac Tigershark * TF-100 w/ SpeedStir
    Isolated Spa - 345 Gallons

4. Back To Top    #4

Found it. It's called a a Locking Bar.
    35,000 Gal. - 40x20x8 - Plaster - SWG Pentair IC 60 - Barracuda G3 Vacuum - Hayward c1750 Cartridge Filter - Blue Torrent VS 1.5hp pump - Pool is 45 years old.

5. Back To Top    #5

Philo, that is part of a system called the Vac Plus II. I don't think the locking bar alone will do much for you, as the bar is supposed to hold the Vac Plus cover on top of the skimmer basket. I am not sure on that though. I have a Vac Plus system but couldn't get it working with my setup.
    Jeff || 19,000g IGP || SwimClear 3025 Cartridge Filter || Hayward TriStar 1.39 THP pump || K-2006 Test Kit || 80% Surface Coverage Heliocol || Hayward Controller || Hayward Phoenix 4X4 || "Solar Rings" || PoolSkim

6. Back To Top    #6

Thanks