California Girl in a Georgia World!

Jun 6, 2016
GA
Just wanted to say a quick howdy and to thank everyone who contributes their knowledge and experience here! I joined 2 days ago, and have already learned a TON. I received my big new test kit in the mail today and already feel smarter. We moved here almost 3 years ago from Cali and I have been battling this pool for 2 summers...hopefully this is the year it learns to play nice. This year the vinyl liner is shot, but we hope to limp through another summer.

Hello and welcome to TFP! :wave: So you're a transplanted Georgian now huh? That's okay, I was transplanted in Texas many years ago from Vegas. :) TFP and your pool will help make that humidity bearable. Good job getting the right test kit. Make sure to add it to your signature at some point so we don't ask you every time. :) Great to have you with us.

Hey there California Girl/Pool Warrior :) Nice to have you join us. Skippy and my motto: "Home is where the Army sends you."

If you have any questions or concerns fire away! We'll do our best to help you have the best year yet with that pool.

Yip :flower: