Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: California Girl in a Georgia World!

1. Back To Top    #1

California Girl in a Georgia World!

Just wanted to say a quick howdy and to thank everyone who contributes their knowledge and experience here! I joined 2 days ago, and have already learned a TON. I received my big new test kit in the mail today and already feel smarter. We moved here almost 3 years ago from Cali and I have been battling this pool for 2 summers...hopefully this is the year it learns to play nice. This year the vinyl liner is shot, but we hope to limp through another summer.

AG, about 35,00gal
    Vinyl Liner
    BAKER II, HR-24 sand
    Rocking the TF 100 test kit

2. Back To Top    #2
    South-Central Texas, Marion/San Antonio

Re: California Girl in a Georgia World!

Hello and welcome to TFP! So you're a transplanted Georgian now huh? That's okay, I was transplanted in Texas many years ago from Vegas. TFP and your pool will help make that humidity bearable. Good job getting the right test kit. Make sure to add it to your signature at some point so we don't ask you every time. Great to have you with us.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide
    'burbs of Augusta, Georgia

Hey there California Girl/Pool Warrior Nice to have you join us. Skippy and my motto: "Home is where the Army sends you."

If you have any questions or concerns fire away! We'll do our best to help you have the best year yet with that pool.

12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub. Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain
    CLICK HERE to Become a Supporter

4. Back To Top    #4

Aww...thanks guys! Texas Splash, I done updated my signature...thanks for the tip!

Current count:
    3 kids
    5 Dogs
    5 Cats
    3 goats
    3 geese
    5 horses

AG, about 35,00gal
    Vinyl Liner
    BAKER II, HR-24 sand
    Rocking the TF 100 test kit