Hello all, purchased a house in Feb with a pool (16' x 32', above ground). Was suggested to shock it, which I did on 6/2 and turn the pump on ( 5 gal). I also brought a water sample and purchased suggested chemicals. Long behold after I shocked the pool, the strainer was busted and I just purchased a replacement today (new pump and strainer). Chemicals were added and pump was installed around 9am.
Long story longer...after I added chemicals (and shocked again because the first shock just sat with no water movement) and I discovered that there was still a considerable amount of leaves at the bottom of the pool and borrowed a friends leaf vacuum. Picked up a bunch of leaves, almost all from what I could see (which isn't much because it's so cloudy).
After the pump running for about 10 hours, it's still cloudy.
My water levels are where they are supposed to be so I don't need anymore chemicals buy how do I get the cloudy-ness to be gone!
Thanks in advance!