Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need new pump

1. Back To Top    #1

Need new pump

Attachment 49594

I need help!!! I have an inground pool and need a new pump. I found one on amazon but it ships in a month. That is way too long. I'm looking for a 1hp 2 speed pump. This is the one that I found on amazon Amazon.com : Pentair 340042 SuperFlo High Performance Energy Efficient Two Speed Pool Pump, 1 Horsepower, 230 Volt, 1 Phase - Energy Star Certified : Swimming Pool Water Pumps : Patio, Lawn Garden. Is there a website that anyone can recommend to order this from that will arrive faster? Any other pumps that you would suggest? My budget is around $400 to $500.

I tried to attach a picture of my current pump. I don't know if that worked or not.
    18K gal, IG Gunite, Sand Filter, TF-100 test kit

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Need new pump

That is a great pump, I have it and it will move massive amounts of water on high and save money on low Inyo pools has it and they also have a discount if you donated to TFP

Pentair SuperFlo 1 HP Dual Speed Pump - 340042 - INYOPools.com
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Need new pump

Quote Originally Posted by cowboycasey View Post
    That is a great pump, I have it and it will move massive amounts of water on high and save money on low Inyo pools has it and they also have a discount if you donated to TFP

Pentair SuperFlo 1 HP Dual Speed Pump - 340042 - INYOPools.com
    That is a big help. Thanks for letting me know. I feel a lot better about ordering it. Installation seems pretty easy. Ill definitely check out the link and order. Thanks!!!!
    18K gal, IG Gunite, Sand Filter, TF-100 test kit