Help with SLAM

May 30, 2016
Blandon, PA
So, I found TFP and made my first post about having high nitrates (and green). I got a WEALTH of information from you guys, including getting a good test kit. I have been SLAMming the pool for 4 days now. Last night till this morning I had no FC loss. Yay! However, my pool is not yet clear - it is cloudy. I know I'm not done yet since it doesn't meet the three requirements, however just wondering if there is anything I can do to start reducing the cloudiness? I am brushing the pool, making sure it's back flushed as needed, and I'm going to vacuum today. Any other ideas for clearing up the pool? I'm not asking the pool store anymore, and I know they would try to sell me clarifier lol.

I will do a full test of all my numbers when I get home, I just had my son check the FC to see if we had a loss overnight and I needed more to be added or not. Thank you!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.