I had a late opening this year, just opened (June 5th). I decided to redo my plumping, so it took some time to complete. However, I need to say thank you to all on this forum that helped me out last year. Without your help, I wouldn't have had such a successful opening. All I had to add was a bit of stabilizer and chlorine.
BTW, I found 10% liquid chlorine at Walmart for $2.50 per 128oz. What a steal!
I still need to vacuum the bottom a bit, but the water is 90% clear and PH and TA was stable already. I do have one small leak on my back flow joint, which I'll need to fix. Not sure what happened there, but without further ado, pictures!