Show off your test kit!

JVTrain

TFP Expert
Feb 3, 2014
Central Minnesota
There was a thread quite a while back that I thought was pretty fun and gave me some ideas (that I haven't followed through on... yet!). I thought I would get one going again.

So here's my test kit set up. It's a stock TF-100 case and reagents but I've rearranged so I can fit my SpeedStir in the box along with the K-1000 test block and reagents, sans blue box... and it closes! I also have an extra calibrated cylinder. One dedicated for chlorine testing, the other for the rest of the tests. I didn't like the bump on the bottom of the standard vials when using the magnetic stir bar. I also laminated a chart with CYA/Chlorine levels for reference. When I receive new bottles of reagent, I write the month/date right on the side so I know how old it is.

20160604_184132_zpsopk2zugg.jpeg

I'm sure there are much more extravagant set-ups than mine but thought it was worth seeing what's out there!

I found that a tackle box is the perfect format to fit all the tests+extras.

K2006+Salt+Copper+Iron+Speedstir

g85rwQp.jpg
Hi there, could you provide a link to where you found it... It looks wonderful... ?

Starting day 5/25/2015 INTEX AGP 24'x12'x54" 8400 gal, with salt and borax, INTEX 16"sand filter, WM Hayward Skimmer, Intex SWG CG-28669, 1 1/2" hard plumbed PVC, Lil' Shark Vacuum With Leaf Canister, TF100 test kit, speed stir, K-1766 Taylor salt test

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It matches my Dolpin too!
:)

Nice, and it matches my Dolphin!

- - - Updated - - -

Thats the one I have too. Got mine at Walmart.

Found this in Amazon, but I think pinguy tackle box is better

Amazon.com : Flambeau Tackle XL 3 Tray Tackle Box (Black/Dark Gray(Black/Dark Gray, 20x10.25x10.375-Inch) : Fishing Tackle Boxes : Sports Outdoors

Starting day 5/25/2015 INTEX AGP 24'x12'x54" 8400 gal, with salt and borax, INTEX 16"sand filter, WM Hayward Skimmer, Intex SWG CG-28669, 1 1/2" hard plumbed PVC, Lil' Shark Vacuum With Leaf Canister, TF100 test kit, speed stir, K-1766 Taylor salt test

I'm just going to have to step up my game in the kit department! Would be nice to fit my sample bottle in there... and my ammonia test so I can dazzle folks I occasionally help out in my area with their green pools in the spring. Need to get the dispensing sample bottle too!

I might have to go for the pink version! :D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.