Inyo pools

AimeeH

LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Apr 2, 2012
Columbia SC
I'm posting this in the coffee bar for a reason.

We replaced our pump motor three weeks ago. We could not have done it without the help that their (inyo pools ) youtube videos from inyo pools provided. The fact that a week or two later I saw they were willing to offer discounts to TFP subscribers caught me off guard. It shouldn't have. They clearly cater to the DIY crowd.

Yes, lots of good how-to videos and lots of pool parts and equipment. They also are said to be great at hunting down hard to find parts for older pools and equipment, another plus for DIYers trying to keep their stuff working. It's a win for everyone, TFP supporters get a discount to buy some stuff they need anyway and INYO gets some new customers.

Thanks so much for the kind words! If you ever have a topic you would like for us to cover in a video, please let me know, or if you need anything related to parts, customer service, etc.. then I'm here to help.

Hi Patrick! I sent someone your way to try to id and buy something (for the life of me I cannot remember what it was LOL). It has been nice to have your site to "use" and send people to. Thanks!

Kim:cat:

I there a code when checking out?

You should have received a link in your email thanking you for your donation that you will use when purchasing from INYO pools. If you need this resent please drop me a PM with your email address and I'll gladly send it once again.

You should have received a link in your email thanking you for your donation that you will use when purchasing from INYO pools. If you need this resent please drop me a PM with your email address and I'll gladly send it once again.

If you don't mind resending that would be awesome!

Got it! Thank you and my order has been placed!

thank you!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.