Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Inyo pools

1. Back To Top    #1

TFP Guide

Inyo pools

I'm posting this in the coffee bar for a reason.

We replaced our pump motor three weeks ago. We could not have done it without the help that their (inyo pools ) youtube videos from inyo pools provided. The fact that a week or two later I saw they were willing to offer discounts to TFP subscribers caught me off guard. It shouldn't have. They clearly cater to the DIY crowd.
    18*36*23 true "L" vinyl IG 29,000 gallons. SWG. TF-100 test kit.
    http://tftestkits.net/splash-page.html

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Inyo pools

They do have awesome how to videos
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

3. Back To Top    #3

Yes, lots of good how-to videos and lots of pool parts and equipment. They also are said to be great at hunting down hard to find parts for older pools and equipment, another plus for DIYers trying to keep their stuff working. It's a win for everyone, TFP supporters get a discount to buy some stuff they need anyway and INYO gets some new customers.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

Thanks so much for the kind words! If you ever have a topic you would like for us to cover in a video, please let me know, or if you need anything related to parts, customer service, etc.. then I'm here to help.

5. Back To Top    #5

Hi Patrick! I sent someone your way to try to id and buy something (for the life of me I cannot remember what it was LOL). It has been nice to have your site to "use" and send people to. Thanks!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

6. Back To Top    #6

In the Industry

Thanks Kim! I have talked with our staff to make sure they give the white glove service to TFP members

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by patrick3229 View Post
    Thanks Kim! I have talked with our staff to make sure they give the white glove service to TFP members

I there a code when checking out?
    Cement Pond <--- build - 15K gal, 16 x 34 Rectangle, All Pentair - 520 Filter, 2 Intelliflo 2VST pumps (3hp) - 1 filter/1 water features, EasyTouch 8, Screen Logic, IC60 SWG,
    Pop-up Cleaners (Wet Deck and steps), 2 LED Bubblers, 3 LED 24" waterfalls, 5G LED Pool Light, Quartscapes Reflections Tahoe Blue plaster, Real Coral coping/deck, TF-100 Test Kit, 1766 Salt test kit.

8. Back To Top    #8

Quote Originally Posted by daddymack View Post
    I there a code when checking out?
    You should have received a link in your email thanking you for your donation that you will use when purchasing from INYO pools. If you need this resent please drop me a PM with your email address and I'll gladly send it once again.

9. Back To Top    #9

Quote Originally Posted by Leebo View Post
    You should have received a link in your email thanking you for your donation that you will use when purchasing from INYO pools. If you need this resent please drop me a PM with your email address and I'll gladly send it once again.

If you don't mind resending that would be awesome!

Got it! Thank you and my order has been placed!

thank you!
    Cement Pond <--- build - 15K gal, 16 x 34 Rectangle, All Pentair - 520 Filter, 2 Intelliflo 2VST pumps (3hp) - 1 filter/1 water features, EasyTouch 8, Screen Logic, IC60 SWG,
    Pop-up Cleaners (Wet Deck and steps), 2 LED Bubblers, 3 LED 24" waterfalls, 5G LED Pool Light, Quartscapes Reflections Tahoe Blue plaster, Real Coral coping/deck, TF-100 Test Kit, 1766 Salt test kit.

10. Back To Top    #10

Just resent to your cox.net email address.