Uneven / Bumpy Liner. Which Vaccum?

rob.mwpropane

In The Industry
Jun 9, 2015
Baldwin, Maryland
Hey guys, I've read 1000 reviews on Amazon looking for a new pool vacuum. I had the small triangle one that came with the pool, always hated it and it's now broke. Here's the catch, I put the pool up and after everything settled the floor is bumpy and uneven (live and learn). By the 6 main supports there's even "bowls" that have formed. I have to replace the used liner soon and plan to fix all of that, but I'm not doing it yet with summer here.

My question is, is there a vacuum that everyone recommends? I noticed the $80 Kreepy Krauly that got pretty good reviews, but I'm not sure if it can handle the peaks and valleys. I would like to get an inexpensive automatic vacuum, but if there's not one that will work on my pool I planned on getting this;

Amazon.com : Poolmaster 27402 Deluxe Air Relief Vinyl Liner Vacuum : Patio, Lawn Garden

based off of reviews alone. Any suggestions?

Thanks!!

The Kreepy Krauly is designed as an automatic cleaner/vacuum. They can work well on most pool surfaces as long as they are properly balanced using the provided hoses. Feel free to use the Search box above to look for threads and posts from users who have them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.