Jun 5, 2016
Dallas, TX
Hello everyone,

Like others I've "lurked" a bit for awhile too like others I've seen here, but since I keep coming back to this site I went ahead and registered! I purchased a home in Dallas last summer with a pool, and it's my first pool ever. I had to have the plaster, tile and coping redone when i moved in. I had a pool company maintaining it over the winter but earlier this year I decided to take that over myself. So far, not doing too badly.

My current pool "to do" is resurfacing the slide so it can be used. The water jets work, the slide just needs refinished. I've come across a company called "Slide Renu" that seems to do a lot of water parks, but also has a residential products section on their site. I'll finish checking out the thread in the forum about slide refinishing, but if anyone has suggestions please let me know.

I'll get my signature set up, with pool details as soon as I figure out how to do that.

thank you,
1CoolPoolNana

For now: In ground, 22,000 gal, free form, slide/diving board/spa, variable speed pump, polaris 280 bot, polaris booster pump.