Well Dangit

loopy

Jun 5, 2016
lubbock tx
Hi everyone. 2 yr lurker finally joined. My name is Rus and I'm from Texas. I bought a house that has a 35,000 gal in-ground gunite pool. Last year I fought and fought and made the huge mistake of letting the "pool store" guide me. We didn't swim at all it was green all year. This year I ordered a Taylor A8320 and after being covered all winter I found out I have a cya issue from all the great chemicals I bought from l%÷=%€ pools. I was new and didn't know better. I'm glad to be among friends here and after studying all winter I'm making a go at it with the bbb method. That is after a complete drain and reboot. Did I have to go this far? Probably not. I had cya in the 130's copper of .5. I just decided to start fresh with my new found knowledge. I'll probably be around and asking questions so I just wanted to say Hi and hope everyone is having or planning a great summer!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.