How do you keep the robot from staying in the deep end?

dannieboiz

Jan 16, 2015
San Jose, CA
My kidney shape pool is 3.5ft shallow and 9ft in the deep end, I have a Dolphin cleaner that always find itself in the deep end and stay there. It would try to go back to the shallow but the slope always steer it back into the deep. Anyway to fix this issue?

My kidney shape pool is 3.5ft shallow and 9ft in the deep end, I have a Dolphin cleaner that always find itself in the deep end and stay there. It would try to go back to the shallow but the slope always steer it back into the deep. Anyway to fix this issue?

I have the same pool configuration but not the same problem. How old is your cleaner?

We have the same problem... I've found by switching the ballast far right, then the next time far left, that helps some. Also if it becomes heavy from debris it's prone to stay in the deep end. Our Dolphin is 9 years old, have never thought about replacing tracks or brushes. It's had this problem since day one. However, I love it. It's never failed to clean our pool with an occasional help in direction with the remote.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.