Sequential pushes of the small "diagnostic" button next to the LCD display will
cause the Mineral Springsto display the following information:
1 Pool temperature (xx degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius)
2. Cell voltage (typically 22.0 to 25.0 volts when sanitizer is being generated,
3. Cell current (typically 4.50 to 7.80 amps when sanitizer is being generated,
otherwise 0 amps)
4. Sanitizer Output Control % ("0P" -- "100P" depending on knob position.
5. Instant mineral level ( -xxxx ppm or -x.xx grams/Liter)
6. AL-0, AL-1, AL-2 will display (not applicable for MS-20/21/22/23 models)
7. Software revision level (r1.xx)
On the 8th push of the button the display will revert back to the default mineral
display. Also, if the button is not pushed for 30 seconds, the display will revert
back to the standard mineral display.