Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Time-lapse Remodel - Frisco, Tx

1. Back To Top    #1

Time-lapse Remodel - Frisco, Tx

Thought some of you might enjoy this. Time-lapse video of a 4 month backyard renovation including extensive remodel of an early 80's pool (plaster, tile, coping, equipment, lighting), new water feature, replace aggregate deck with travertine pavers, integrated boulders and custom masonry, re-grade lot, french drains, sump pumps, dry riverbed, firepit, and complete landscaping package. Design and build by Aquaterra Outdoors in Frisco, TX.

Please excuse the amateur nature of the video - it was fun to put together!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_SoV73TVeU

IMG_4482.jpg
    IMG_5014.jpg
    30K gal, plaster, cartridge filter

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Time-lapse Remodel - Frisco, Tx

Man what a pool! Looks beautiful!
    Remodel Completion 8/22/16. Pool-16x32', Raised Stacked Stone Spa with Waterfall - 9x9', Pool Depth 4-6', Pentair Intelliflo VS Pump, Intelliflo VF Pump, WhisperFlow 2HP Pump, Pentair 320 Clean and Clear filter, Easytouch 8, Screenlogic 2, (3) Pentair Globrites, Pentair Intellibrite 5G, 1.5HP Blower, 4 Sheer Descent Waterfalls, Rico Rock Waterfall.

3. Back To Top    #3

Thank you! We're really happy.

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide

Fabulous transformation in a lovely setting! What color is your finish? Are those drift roses behind the raised wall with the water features? More pictures, please!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Suz~Cypress area~ 2015 pool build. 23K gallons. IG swcg system. 35'x18'; 573sf; 104' perim; depth 4'-7'. Bubblers, sheer descents, 7' spa. Jandy: color LEDs; 2HP 2sp pump; 1HP 2sp pump; spa pump; 580 cartridge; 400K BTU; Dolphin M500; PS8; Inline chlorinator not used; Aqua Pure 1400. Blue Granite Sheen. Travertine deck. Lightstreams Peacock Blue TF-100, K-1766, SpeedStir

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks, Suz! If there's one thing I have, its tons of pictures. See link below:

https://flic.kr/s/aHskApve3Q

The plaster is Durazzo 'Paradise Blue' with a Lueder limestone coping. The pavers are Noche Travertine in a Versaille pattern. Not drift roses as Rose Rosette has wiped out every single rose bush we had (including the drift roses). The plants in the middle-rear of the water feature are Majestic Indian Hawthorns.

6. Back To Top    #6

TFP Guide

Thank you so much for the extra photos! Your place is so peaceful and lovely - I could truly relax there! What an awesome video - really fun to watch! I love when the rains came in the video - they show off how well your dry riverbed works - serves it's purpose well! I need something like that on the sides of my house. The pool color is perfectly named, 'Paradise Blue' - gorgeous. Your coping is perfect how it contrasts with the Travertine. I have the Noche also and love it. I'm heartsick for you over the loss of your roses. I didn't know about Rose Rosette. I'd hate to lose our roses. We WILL need pictures when the plumeria bloom.
    Great job!!!
    Suz~Cypress area~ 2015 pool build. 23K gallons. IG swcg system. 35'x18'; 573sf; 104' perim; depth 4'-7'. Bubblers, sheer descents, 7' spa. Jandy: color LEDs; 2HP 2sp pump; 1HP 2sp pump; spa pump; 580 cartridge; 400K BTU; Dolphin M500; PS8; Inline chlorinator not used; Aqua Pure 1400. Blue Granite Sheen. Travertine deck. Lightstreams Peacock Blue TF-100, K-1766, SpeedStir

7. Back To Top    #7

THANKS! That was neat! WOW! What a neat looking pool and area! It would be hard to leave!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

8. Back To Top    #8

Thanks for the kind words, Suz & Kim. Yes, Rosette has been devastating as it took some really treasured roses.

I'll definitely update once the plumerias have bloomed!