Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Hi all,

I had a IntelliChem recently installed, along with a EasyTouch and IntelliChlor. The IntelliChem's salt level reading is consistently around 350 to 400 lower than my manual measurement (using Taylor K-1766). For example, the IntelliChem is currently displaying a level of 3000 but I'm measuring it at 3400. Previously, the IntelliChem was measuring 2850 while I was measuring 3200.

Is this a typical issue? Or is this a problem? If it's a problem, does anyone know in which component the issue can exist with? The installed is a Pentair service center; however, they seem to be very inexperienced when it comes to the IntelliChem system.

The pH and ORP sensors of the IntelliChem's flow cell were faulty when I first had it installed. After the sensors were replaced by the installer, they seem to be pretty accurate now...so now the only problem I'm having is the salt reading.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.