Can someone show me a grey granite pool liner installed

Jun 3, 2016
ottawa
My husband and I have ordered a grey granite liner for our in ground pool. Its so hard to find pictures of them, so Im getting nervous about how it will look:|:|:|. Does anyone have some pics they could so kindly show me;) Thanks in advance...I just registered for this site today so not sure how this all works

We are considering getting Gray Granite too. I don't have a pool yet so don't have my own installed pictures but have a few I have found while researching that I can post if you'd like to see those. The brand we are getting is Imperial/Legacy pools.

I found these on a pool builders website--it is of the same pool and has no border.

x6frps.jpg

1t8pw0.jpg

f5bwat.jpg

This one came from the Imperial Facebook...I sent a request for a picture and they sent this--I don't care for it much but it shows the border.
1zn5ppt.jpg

And this one is the picture I took of the sample in the pool store--looks much darker in the store than online...could be the lighting.

1runiv.jpg

Also, I had found this build thread a while back when looking for this liner. She mentions it is a gray granite but I'm not sure what brand.
http://www.troublefreepool.com/threads/96526-New-Pool-Build-Massachusetts

We are getting our pool at the end of July--I'd love to see pictures of your liner when it is installed! If you don't mind sharing them with me I'd appreciated it! I think the Gray Granite is so pretty! We plan on doing gray coping, steps, rails, and slide.

Thank you so much!!! You have helped put my mind at ease, I love it! We went with the borderless. Post a pic of ur pool when ur done if you don't mind;) Ill do the same! We wanted something different than most pools, I think this will b awesome!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.