Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Can someone show me a grey granite pool liner installed

1. Back To Top    #1

Can someone show me a grey granite pool liner installed

My husband and I have ordered a grey granite liner for our in ground pool. Its so hard to find pictures of them, so Im getting nervous about how it will look. Does anyone have some pics they could so kindly show me Thanks in advance...I just registered for this site today so not sure how this all works
    ~SaRaH*1572~

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Can someone show me a grey granite pool liner installed

Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

3. Back To Top    #3

We are considering getting Gray Granite too. I don't have a pool yet so don't have my own installed pictures but have a few I have found while researching that I can post if you'd like to see those. The brand we are getting is Imperial/Legacy pools.
    IG Vinyl Mountain Pond 22x36/ Depth: 3'4"-6'6"/ About 19,000 Gallons/ Pentair/ Clean&Clear Plus420/ Intellichlor IC40/
    Easy Touch/ Intellabrite 5G LED Color-Changing Light/ DeckJetsII/ S.R.Smith slide

4. Back To Top    #4

Yes Please Ours is imperial as well and being installed on the 20th. I guess the new grey granite is new and there really isn't tons of good pics that I could fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you
    ~SaRaH*1572~

5. Back To Top    #5

I found these on a pool builders website--it is of the same pool and has no border.

This one came from the Imperial Facebook...I sent a request for a picture and they sent this--I don't care for it much but it shows the border.

And this one is the picture I took of the sample in the pool store--looks much darker in the store than online...could be the lighting.

IG Vinyl Mountain Pond 22x36/ Depth: 3'4"-6'6"/ About 19,000 Gallons/ Pentair/ Clean&Clear Plus420/ Intellichlor IC40/
    Easy Touch/ Intellabrite 5G LED Color-Changing Light/ DeckJetsII/ S.R.Smith slide

6. Back To Top    #6

Also, I had found this build thread a while back when looking for this liner. She mentions it is a gray granite but I'm not sure what brand.
    http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...-Massachusetts

We are getting our pool at the end of July--I'd love to see pictures of your liner when it is installed! If you don't mind sharing them with me I'd appreciated it! I think the Gray Granite is so pretty! We plan on doing gray coping, steps, rails, and slide.

7. Back To Top    #7

Thank you so much!!! You have helped put my mind at ease, I love it! We went with the borderless. Post a pic of ur pool when ur done if you don't mind Ill do the same! We wanted something different than most pools, I think this will b awesome!
    ~SaRaH*1572~