jacuzzi L250 laser sand filter problems

bobbo

Jun 3, 2016
lake villa IL.
hi guys im a new member bu have been getting solutions from other posts for a couple years just wanna say thanks for all the knowledge on here

now ive got my own question about my sand filter ...i was getting sand in my pool from the returns (alot of sand) nothing is broken in the filter either stand pipe or laterals but the laterals i have snap in with a clip that stops them from pushing up since they just push down to snap in im convinced that these broken clips are causing the laterals to push up and let sand in through the returns right???

the other thing i got is when pulling my multiport valve off everything down to the laterals came up together i finally got the basket seperated from the standpipe and the water diverter thats inbetween the basket and valve is very loose in there aslo i cracked the basket do i need to replace this basket with a crack in it???

and if so when i do does the basket and diverter push up tightley to the valve????

Welcome to TFP :)

Could you upload a picture of what you are talking about, also it helps if you fill out your equipment in your signature so we can give recommendations like this :)
Trouble Free Pool

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.