This is not a new pool but I am a new pool owner. I have a 15 x 48 intex, cartridge filter, using spring water to fill. Previous homeowners did not cover pool for winter so I had A TON of debris and green as grass water color. I skimmed and brushed and added 1 gallon of liquid shock. Next day water clear but pool dirty. Brushed and skimmed for a whole day and got cloudy greyish water. Levels showed no Cl, no Br, no ph.waited 24 hours and added ph increaser. Added 3" chlorine disk. Brought up ph to 8 but still no Cl or Br. Ran pump for 24 straight put 1/2 gallon of shock in last night(15 hours ago) Cl, br and ph all reading the highest reading on my test. Now what do I do. Let ride...add more chemicals...??