What type of store would i find flex pvc pipe?

Where are you planning to use it? I have it between pump and filter and from filter to return. Be advised that it tends to get "sucked flat" when used on the pressure side between your skimmer and pump intake. I like it as it lasts for years- unlike the cheap corrugated pool hoses. But I haven't yet found a good option for the supply side that doesn't flatten out under suction and reduce flow.

look for the white "sauna" flexible pvc hose....I have use it for years..and have NEVER seen it "suck flat"..the stuff is almost impossible to crush. I have it on both my skimmer/overflow and return line and it's going on 8 years now...still just as round as it was on day 1.

I use the spa tubing as well, full sun all day and just this season changed the piece I have used for years because I adjusted my pad a bit and wanted a smaller piece. I saved the old piece it's in perfect condition. I now use it to deep clean my sand filter (I push it down in my sand bed and then drop my hose into it so I don't have to worry about catching the laterals moving the hose around).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.