Please help. Just put up Intex pop up last week and can't get water clear. We have some strikes against us - since we used our well water, it took awhile before we could get filter going. I kept adding bleach and it would kill the algae and fall to bottom, but we didn't have a way to get it out. Now it is full and can't clear.
Taylor K-2006 test
FC: after 20 drops, still pink using .5ppm measurement
I caved and went to the local pool store - they recommended a metal magnet due to the well water, which spiked my PH. I added the muratic acid and got that back down. What do I do next??? We just want to enjoy the pool!!!
thanks in advance for the gift of your time to help us out!