Swamp pool keep adding chlorine

Jun 3, 2016
Rehoboth
Opened my pool the other day and it was as green as a swamp. I added 12 gallons to try to shock the pool but when I test it it comes up as zero chlorine levels still. I am running the filter all the time. Should I keep adding more liquid chlorine until chlorine level comes up? I would think it would have by now. I have a 27ft round above ground pool.

Hi! We can fix your pool right up! We do need some help to do it. What are you using to test with? Can you please put your State on your location and fill in your signature so your pool info. show on each post. (settings-upper right, edit signature-middle left) Pool size (gals) and type, filter size and kind, any special features? ect. THANKS!

Kim:cat:

I might sound like the shopping channel, but by following Trouble Free Pool Care and getting free advice from volunteer experts here, you will learn to run your pool for less money, and that green may never happen again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.