Vacuum attachment?

sark76

Jun 3, 2015
Secaucus, NJ
Do they make a pool vacuum attachment sorta like they do for regular vacuums that "sword" shaped and made for getting in couches and stuff....my pool has hard angles on it and I would love to have one sine my regular flat head brush attachment doesn't pick up the dirt, rather just disturbs it into the water....maybe a picture will help me explain myself better.
20160602_164630_zpsg1s5vlpe.jpg

Amazon.com : Corner Garden

[emoji1] [emoji3] [emoji3]

Oh, man!!! Richard you are an asset to this community, you really are...

Starting day 5/25/2015 INTEX AGP 24'x12'x54" 8400 gal, with salt and borax, INTEX 16"sand filter, WM Hayward Skimmer, Intex SWG CG-28669, 1 1/2" hard plumbed PVC, Lil' Shark Vacuum With Leaf Canister, TF100 test kit, speed stir, K-1766 Taylor salt test

I did see those but i was wondering if there was one without a brush.

- - - Updated - - -

The brush just seems like it would disturb the dirt even more.

- - - Updated - - -

Guess I could make my own....
You need the brush to protect the liner. A wheeled plaster vacuum can get sucked down and stick pretty good. Trying to pry that off your liner may damage it or create a wrinkle. With full vacuum power on that skinny head, I don't see any dust escaping. If it does, maybe you don't have enough suction. You might have to shut off the second skimmer or the main drain or something.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.