PebbleTec - PebbleBrilliance

mmmkam

May 14, 2015
VA
Saw pebbletec launched a new line called PebbleBrilliance that already has the glass beads and shells mixed vs needing to add them. Just wondering if anyone knows if the texture is like the original PebbelTec or more like PebbleSheen.

This may or may not be worth anything to you....BUT I have Prism Matrix from Wet Edge which seems to be pretty much the same/similar thing. I wasn't a huge fan of the pebble finishes, but I did like the mini pebbles. I find this to be smoother than the mini pebbles. Part of it is the glass beads, and part of it is mixing larger and smaller pebbles, so there's a more even surface. I find that it feels sort of like a beaded wallet or a beaded purse. If you miss a step going in and drag your heel down across it hard it will definitely scrape you, but I don't have any issues with raw toes or anything from normal use and I've been using it a lot. Hope that helps some.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.