Leveling of grround via plywood

You're talking a whole lot of weight. The plywood would have to be supported by some pretty substantial framing.

Even the smallest intex easy set holds 3,854 L. Add a few people and the pump and you're over 4000 kilos. Would you park a full-sized Ford Transit van on what you're considering?

Thank you for the Advice. When I level the ground the first time. I thought it was a little bit off,
but it appears im further off then i thought. I think the plan would be too add more dirt to the low level. The Dirt is covered by a black tarp, which is covered by artifical grass which is covered by pool liner/foam and the pool sits on that.

If you add dirt to the low side you have to compact it very well or it will settle. And it will probably settle anyway. It is better to dig down the high side to bring it level with the low side.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.