Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Incorrect birthday

1. Back To Top    #1

Central Minnesota

Incorrect birthday

I noticed that my birthdate in my profile is incorrect. I can't find any place to change it. It appears that the forum flipped the month and day around is is it was a European date format. Birthday should be June 12th, but forum profile shows December 6th.
    18' X 36' X 4.5' vinyl oval in-ground 17K gallons, 250K BTU Pentair Master Temp NG heater, 1HP Hayward Super Pump, Hayward S200 sand filter, Hayward Pool Vac, Extreme mesh safety cover, TF-100 test kit.

2. Back To Top    #2
    San Dimas, CA (LA County)

Re: Incorrect birthday

Click this and you should be able to fix it
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Tucson, AZ

Re: Incorrect birthday

It can only be changed by admin. Lee is on it and likely already fixed it.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!