How many of you have fell in the pool while cleaning?

I once fell in my pool in January a few years back. The week had been very cold so the water temp was ~38F and the air temp was ~45F. I fell in fully clothed so it took a few seconds for the water saturate my clothes. Once it did, I have to say it was one of the coldest moments I have ever experienced. I ran into the house and immediately took a warm shower.

I became an unofficial member of The Polar Bear Club that day!

If you don't mind swear words or can turn your sound off, google: "youtube man falls cleaning pool" for a video that includes an alternate 'slam' and more evidence that TFP swimming pool cleaning methods are superior!

Cost me $300 the year before last. I fell in while pressure washing around the pool. My phone died a slow, agonizing death over the next several days due to the salt corrosion on the motherboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not only fallen in while cleaning a pool...but it was a gross GREEN pool I was helping a friend rescue.

Don't even have a clever equipment excuse! I was kneeling at the side, pouring in bleach, and just...fell in. Duhhhhhhhhhhh.

Just...ewwwwww.

:shock::shock::drown::suspect::puker::puker:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I have fell... On purpose... ?

Starting day 5/25/2015 INTEX AGP 24'x12'x54" 8400 gal, with salt and borax, INTEX 16"sand filter, WM Hayward Skimmer, Intex SWG CG-28669, 1 1/2" hard plumbed PVC, Lil' Shark Vacuum With Leaf Canister, TF100 test kit, speed stir, K-1766 Taylor salt test

Almost went in this week. Leaning over to get the solar cover straightened... just caught myself in push up formation over the corner of the pool. I had thoughts of me wrapping into the pool cover like Bruce Willis in Unbreakable...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.