leveling ground

It is always best to dig down and cut-away the dirt from the high end which will remain more stable as opposed to trying to "build-up" a low area which then would not as stable. So you have a 41" difference due to the angle of the slope you are placing the pool on? That's quite a drop.

It is always best to dig down and cut-away the dirt from the high end which will remain more stable as opposed to trying to "build-up" a low area which then would not as stable. So you have a 41" difference due to the angle of the slope you are placing the pool on? That's quite a drop.
I know it does not look like it should be 41 inches we have checked several times with a transit. Do you think this will be a problem

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

It's probably not a big deal, but it will depend on what you have on the high side. You can dig the area larger than the pool and use a retaining wall of stacking blocks to hold the dirt back, or you can just taper the dirt on the high side to make it stable.

I assume you have equipment available to move a little dirt.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.