Hayward/Goldline Wireless Mounted Remote Controller compatability

Jul 13, 2008
I currently have a Hayward Goldline AQL-WMW-RF-PS-8 Wireless Wall Mounted Remote Controller like the one pictured here:

Hayward Goldline aql WMW RF PS 8 Wireless Wall Mounted Remote Controller New | eBay

The power supply on the back has detached rendering the unit useless. I am looking for a replacement, but it is about 10 years old and it is hard to find - at least at good price.

I have found a unit for a decent price but it is a PS-16. It is this unit:

Hayward aql GLX WW RF PS 16 White Wireless Wall Mount Remote Pro Logic PS 16 | eBay

My wireless base station REV is identical (1.2). Can I used this PS-16 system with my PS-8 system?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Steve
Houston, TX

Welcome to TFP :)

Steve, that sure looks like the same unit, not sure how it connects to the back, if it does not work could you return it..

Steve, I have the PS-8 unit also. You can use the the PS-16 that you found on eBay. But you will never be able to utilize the 8 extra Aux's (Aux 7 - 14), because your main unit (at the board by your filter equipment) will only have wiring capabilities for 8 slots (Vales 3 & 4 + Aux 1-6)

How many of the valves and Aux's are you currently utilizing on your PS-8?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.