I am new here, also the new owner of house with pool.
My pool size is around 800-900sqft,not sure which heating system I should install.
My goal is to extend the swim periods, and also get the water temperature up to 24 degree.
I have a few questions regarding the solar system and gas system, really appreciate if you could give me some advice and opinions.
- Solar system: for the size of my pool(800-900sqft),
- 1. how long it takes to rise 1 degree under the solar system?
- 2. how many pieces I need to buy?
- 3, Usually how many years it can be used?
- Gas Heating system:
- 1. what btu heating equipment I should get? the sales man in store recommended me to go with 26,600BTU？ Is it enough for my pool?
- 2. how long it takes to rise 1 degree？
- 3，as I know my city -oakville, canada charge $17/m3, so roughly how much will it cost if we like to use it every day?
I am new and really hope you can give me some suggestions.
Waiting for all your replies to make the decision.